Just for you Jamie!
hmmm... just a few funny stories
*So while we were hunting I pulled over and Levi said "Wow look at those monster bucks," Brenna who was sitting between us in the pickup started rubbing Levi's arm and said "dont be scared of the monster bucks daddy". It was so funny I thought I should probably correct her so I said, "Brenna do you know what a monster buck is?" and she said "RAAAAAAAR!" So I didnt correct her we just laughed and laughed.
*On Sunday Cheryl Frey was baptized and Brenna was standing in the back and said "Hey whats that lady doing in the water?" and I said "shes getting baptized" Brenna looked at me and screwed up her face and said "thats weird!" It was soooo random, I didnt even know she knew that word.
*Brenna is super sure this baby is a girl, she wants a baby sister soooo bad. She talks about her baby sister all the time, I think she might be a little disappointed if its a boy. If its a girl she has already named her baby Addie. We'll see....
*She asks about her Aunt J ALOT! especially when were in Lolo, she runs down the hall and just hangs out in the family room, Ill yell Brenna where did you go, and she yells back Im in Aunt J's room.
*When we go out to the Lolo house, we dont call it going to Bompas house anymore, its our new house. She gets toooooo bummed when we get there and he's not there.
*On friday Brenna and I were in the backyard playing and Emerson was outside and ran over to the fence so Brenna ran over there to meet her. The stood at the back fence singing songs.. Jesus loves me, row row row your boat, ABC's, twinkle twinkle little star. It was pretty funny!
g ggmbbmmmmmmmmbbbbmbbbmbmbmbbcbbbmmmmbmb g rt
Love, Brenna
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thank you! i want new brenna stories everyday!!
Post a Comment