Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We got an offer...

So last night we had an exciting night, as we were all going to bed, Brenna became really fussy, and did not want to sleep in her room, everyone being super tired, we decided to compromise and let Brenna sleep in our room in her own elmo bed. About 5 minutes into sleeping Brenna got sick and threw up all over herself, I have a pretty weak stomache and so I started throwing up, we were sharing the toilet and Brenna kept rubbing my back saying its ok mommy. She threw up in our bed, Levi kicked us sickys out because he had to work early and I didnt. We moved into the livingroom and I was thrown up all over and so was the livingroom. It was a late miserable night. So brenna and I were able to sleep in, when we finally woke up, the house smelled terrible and there were gross towels everywhere, and of course some one calls and want to see the house...UGH! So we made a mad scramble to get the house cleaned up and it was pretty incredible what you can do when you put your mind to it. So..... we got out of the house ran some errands, took the truck into the shop. Then Levi dropped me off at work, only to listen to the most unhappy baby cry for 5 hours, it is maddening, that cry makes me INSANE. In the middle of it our realestate agent called and said we had an offer on the house, we are so thankful, we counter offered and hopefully tomorrow I will write all about us moving. Until the offer is agreed upon its pretty stressful. Please pray about it. So now its time to put Brenna to bed. Oh I forgot Levi had a Dr's appt today and he was issued a cane, he looks like an old man its pretty cute!

No comments: