Thursday, September 4, 2008
good friends, good food, good fun!
Today started out a super lazy day, when we finally got going we decided to go scope out some hunting spots, we saw quite a few animals moving. We are still not sure what the plan is for Saturday (opening bow season). When we got home we had some of our very favorite people over for dinner. We love papa johns pizza, and we REALLY love the Lindskoogs. It is so nice to have friends that you dont have to clean for or cook for or entertain. We had a great time, and they have a beeeeautiful little boy Rhett, he is 11 weeks. ohmygosh! He is adorable! I would move up to Ft. Benton just to do daycare for him. They gave Brenna a Dora lounging chair, its really cute! I even got an early birthday present, a whole fancy pedicure kit, with finger nail polilsh and pickles, a pregnant girls best friend. Its friends like this that make it hard to leave Great Falls. I suppose thats when you know you'll be good friends beyond this. Its exciting to think about moving but really terrifying to think I only have 2 1/2 weeks. YIKES! I better get going on packing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment